In this post, we’ll review remotEMDR’s client list – how to add a new client to it, how to edit an existing client’s details and how to delete a client from the list. We’ll also go over a quick and easy way to send your client an invitation to join a remotEMDR session. Let’s start with the client list.
Part 1 – Managing the Client List
Your client list appears on the platform’s main page – you will see it immideately once you log into your account. Here, you can add or remove clients from the list or edit exising client cards.
- To use remotEMDR, open Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers (iOS users – please use Safari only).
- Login to http://www.remotEMDR.com using your email and password.
- To add a new client to the client list, click the “Add Client” button.
- In the pop-up window, fill in your client’s name. If you would like, you can also select their country from the drop-down list, and/or add their email address.
- Once you’ve finished entering the details, click the “Create Client” button, and the new item will be added to your list.
- To edit an existing client card, click the “Edit Client” button next to the client’s name (the pen icon button). A pop-up window will open where you’ll be able to edit the details you’ve entered before or delete the item from the list entirely.
Part 2 – Inviting a Client to Join a remotEMDR Session
Sending a session invitiation link to your client can also be done through the client list. Follow these steps to send your clients an invitation:
- First, click the “Copy Session Link” button next to your client’s name (the link icon right next to the “Start Session” button).
- Go to your email inbox and create a new message addressed to your client. Paste the copied link by right-clicking your mouse and selecting “paste” from the drop-down menu, or by typing Ctrl+V or Command+V on your keyboard.
- When it’s time to start the session, your client can click this link to join it.
Please note that this link is reusable, so there is no need to resend it to the client for each new session. Just ask them to save the link and click on it every time a new session is about to begin.
Would you like a visual demonstraion? Click below for a video tutorial on the client list and invitation link.